The Ultimate Checklist before your next Curtains or Blinds Purchase
Did you know that many people find BOTH curtains and Blinds are the perfect option as each have their own benefits?
Additionally, it comes down to you, the home owner and what you are looking for.
The Unique Checklist will certainly put you on the right path to make your BEST Buy!
#1 Choose Between Curtains or Blinds
Choose Curtains if:
- You want more of a sensational effect – they can make a feature out of a window.
- You want to protect your furniture.
- You want a more cozzy vibe.
- Great for privacy.
Choose Blinds if:
- If you have smaller window size than blinds can save you lots of space.
- You’re Looking for a neat look.
- You can choose the exact amount of light you want to enter
- Rooms with lots of moisture like the bathrooms or kitchens.
#2 Do I want OFF-THE-SHELF or CUSTOM WINDOW TREATMENTS?
|Custom window treatments offer many benefits and endless design options.|
|With these options, though, you will pay more but get much more unique benefits like a classic or classy feel that ready made can’t give you always.|
Ready Made are much faster to get and install – however, you limited by the designs and size.
#3 What Fabric to go for?
This can vary from room to room and in general, for your bedroom, linen would be your best option as its creates a relaxed look.
A more heavier option like cotton or silk is best for your living room.
#4 What Designs / Colours to go for?
The next decision is whether you’d like your curtains or blinds to blend into the interior or to make a statement with a bold print or colour.
#5 Decide on a Curtain Heading